Pasadena Pool Table
Call for Price
Pool Table Features:
- American Eastern Knotty Pine hardwood construction with a Sable finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Camel, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Eastern Knotty Pine rails with decorative sights
- Custom-tailored leather shield pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 53.5″ W x 97.5″ L x 32.5″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Designer Kit:
- 57” 2-Piece Maple Cues (4)
- Bridge Stick (1)
- 15-Ball Triangle (1)
- 9-Ball Triangle (1)
- 10 1/2″ Table Brush (1)
- 7″ Under Rail Brush (1)
- Sure-Shot Chalk (1)
- Brass Bridge Head (1)
- Repair Kit (1)
- Sure-Shot Billiard Balls (1)
- 8-Cue Wall Rack (1)
- Plastic Brown Table Cover (1)
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar, and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Pasadena Pool Table.
Crafted from Eastern Knotty Pine from the foothills of Kentucky, the Pasadena combines a simple yet elegant design with immense character in its finish and unique grain patterns
Custom leather pockets seamlessly blend with the diamond sighted top rail of the pool table’s perimeter.
The pool table offers excellent playability while its remarkable design, exceptional styling, and rich Sable finish exude class and taste.
The American Heritage Pasadena includes 1″ certified slate and Teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Pasadena Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.