It’s easy to overlook the essential details when you’re overwhelmed with so many options. For example, if there is only one machine for sale, or you can only afford one, or the one that fits your budget isn’t currently working. However, if you read this page to determine whether the game you want to purchase is something that will fit your needs and that you’ll like, you’ll be able to make a more informed decision on how to choose a pinball machine.
Here are some factors you should consider when choosing a pinball machine:
1. Machine type and size: There are three main types of pinball machines: electro-mechanical (EM), solid-state (SS), and dot matrix displays (DMD). EM machines are the oldest type of pinball machines, and they use relays, switches, and stepper motors to operate. SS machines are the most common type of pinball machine, and they use integrated circuits instead of relays and steppers. DMD machines are the newest type of pinball machine, and they use a video display to show the game’s graphics.
2. Age and condition of the machine: You should consider the age and condition of the pinball machine before you buy it. If the machine is more than 20 years old, it’s likely that some of the parts will need to be replaced. Also, if the machine has been well-maintained, it will last longer.
3. Gameplay features: The gameplay features are the most important factor to consider when choosing a pinball machine. You should look for a machine that has features that you enjoy, such as multi-ball play, ramps, flippers, or bonus games.
4. Price range: Pinball machines can range in price from less than $1000 to more than $5000. You should set a budget before you start shopping for a machine. Look for the most valuable pinball machines in Utah that fit any budget at Quality Billards.
5. Warranty and support: You should choose a pinball machine from a company that offers a warranty and support. This will ensure that you can get help if you have problems with the machine. If you do end up getting problems with the machine, you can always bring it back to the store or contact the company for support.
6. Resale value: You should consider the resale value of the pinball machine before you buy it. If you plan to sell the machine, you’ll want to make sure that it’s in good condition and that it has features that people are looking for. Look for brands such as Stern Pinball.
7. Location of the machine: You should consider where you’re going to put the pinball machine before you buy it. Some machines are too large for certain rooms, and some people don’t have the space for a machine. You also have to transport the machine depending on where you live and look for the best pinball in Salt Lake City.
8. Availability of parts and services: You should buy a pinball machine from a company that has parts and services available. This will ensure that you can get help if you have problems with the machine.
Now that you know how to choose a pinball machine, you can start shopping for the perfect game. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We’re always happy to help!