Fresco Pool Table
Call for Price
Fresco Pool Table Features:
- Oak hardwood construction with a unique Marble finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Distressed Hardwood rails with decorative sights
- Coordinating Internal Drop-Pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Fresco Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 56″ W x 100″ L x 32″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2″ Table Brush
- 1 – 7″ Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar, and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Fresco Pool Table.
The Fresco is the embodiment of combining old & new world stylings to create an heirloom-quality piece of furniture.
The Fresco has both old and new world elements intertwined into its’ stunning design. With its’ beautiful, layered Marble finish and steel accent beams and hardware elements, it becomes the jewel of any host’s game room.
The Fresco was inspired by wooden antique recoveries from an ancient city of the Roman Empire.
Located in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius, few people realize that on the day Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D., it destroyed another city as well: Herculaneum.
Through the ages, the ruins of this once prosperous city have been remarkably well-preserved.
Unlike Pompeii, the deep pyroclastic material and special conditions of the ground humidity carbonized wooden frameworks of houses, wooden furniture, partitions and doors.
Since Herculaneum was a wealthier town than Pompeii, it possessed an extraordinary density of fine houses with more lavish accents and the extensive use of colored marble cladding throughout the city.
We have incorporated the dimensional qualities of this artisan textured finish in our very own “Fresco” to offer a journey through time by reproducing the characteristics of aged, weathered wood.
This sculptural finish adds a dynamic sense of style to your home….an heirloom article that embodies the attributes of a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted, custom work of art.
The bold legs have been designed to symbolize the rugged supports used to create timeless foundations. The interlocking frame components exemplify the craftsmanship required to create heirloom furniture.
To complete the styling sought after by the world’s top designers, we have incorporated modest metal elements to broaden the transitional appeal of this signature design.
The American Heritage Fresco Pool Table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring, and finish projects panache and sophistication.
The Fresco includes 1″ certified slate and Teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality pool table play.
The Fresco Pool Table comes complete with an American Heritage Renaissance accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!