Savannah Home Bar Pub Collection
Call for Price
Savannah Pool Table Features:
- American Eastern Knotty Pine hardwood construction with a Sable finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Six oversized beams are utilized to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Khaki, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative hardwood rails with decorative metal bolt sights
- Heavy-Duty steel turnbuckle & accent pieces
- Custom internal leather drop-in pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Savannah Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Product dimensions: 54.5″ W x 98.75″ L x 31″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2″ Table Brush
- 1 – 7″ Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover
Pasadena Bar Product Dimensions:
- 72″W x 28.5″D x 42.5″H, 185 lbs.
Cheyenne Stool Product Dimensions:
- 17.75″W x 21.75″D x 29″H, 29 lbs.
Sarsetta Pub Product Dimensions:
- 28″W x 28″D x 43.5″H, 45 lbs.
Austin Stool Product Dimensions:
- Bar Height Stool
- 15″W x 20.5″D x 30″H, 11 lbs.
King Chair Product Dimensions:
- Bar Height Game Chair
- 30.5″W x 25.25″D x 48.25″H, 39 lbs.
Providence Rack Product Dimensions:
- 38″W x 6.5″D x 43.5″H, 46 lbs.
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar, and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Savannah Home Bar and Pub Collection
This collection includes:
- Savannah Pool Table
- Pasadena Bar
- 2 Cheyenne Backless Stools
- Sarsetta Pub
- 2 Austin Stools
- 2 King Chairs
- Providence Rack
The Savannah is the embodiment of the original “farm tables” from the turn of the century. Tables where friends and families gathered daily to rest their weary bones, share the joys and sorrows of their day, and replenish their souls. They gathered to celebrate births, anniversaries, or life itself. They created memories to last lifetimes and tales to pass from generation to generation.
That was the inspiration.
The story behind how it was made…
To create this collectible we start with grade “A” American, Eastern Knotty Pine, one of the hardest materials in the typically soft, pinewood species. This pine was frequently used in barns constructed more than a century ago. It’s more durable than it is often given credit for and when finished properly, it becomes a very stable material. This is incredibly important because a billiard table is more than a beautiful piece of furniture; the frame must support more than 700 lbs. of weight and remain perfectly level forever.
Each piece of “Eastern Knotty Pine” we use is hand-selected so we can avoid any knots that may be much larger than 1 ¼” in diameter. We love the knots and natural imperfections in the wood since that’s what creates the look and style of this table, but we have to worry about stability and the lifetime of your finish if the knots are much bigger than what you see today.
To age and distress the wood, our artisans employ “old-fashioned” woodworking techniques to create a custom finish surface designed to mimic the wear and tear endured of an age-old collectible. We’ve incorporated time-tested wood joinery methods into the cabinet corners to enhance the look of the table itself.
The Savannah is an engineering feat considering the weight of the slate surface we must support. The sharp angle of the legs helps create the beautiful look of the table but forces us to build a slate frame like no other. It’s rock-solid and enables us to bolt the leg directly through the massive frame to provide the support we need to level an heirloom pool table.
The metal turnbuckles and the elemental rings and plates help effectively tie the cabinet and legs together and coordinate in design with the actual rail surface bolts to pull together this age-old furniture feel.
The American Heritage Savannah includes 1″ certified slate and Teflon-coated khaki felt for tournament-quality pool table play. The Savannah comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!